This adaptation of Doug Brewer's best-selling book is a fantastic collection of coin magic for the walk-around performer.
- Sounds Familiar:Coins across to the spectator's hand. A killer transposition at the end takes all the heat off you.
- Backhanded:Three different coins vanish and appear under a card, then backfire to your hand. This routine uses sound in a very clever way.
- Famous Three Coin Trick:Three coins vanish and reappear (one visually on the spectator's hand)! Then they vanish again, and appear in the coin purse on the table!
- EZ Triple Wildcoin:Two half dollars change into English pennies then Chinese coins in this very easy version of a classic plot.
- Down Spout:A beautiful and easy Coin in Bottle.
- Captivating: Lean and strong-three coins are magically dumped from a pen cap!
- Hook Revisited:A reworking of Larry Jennings' famous Hook routine, wherein three coins are hung invisibly in the air. You end clean, clean, clean!
- Wishing Cards:Three coins are produced impossibly from between two cards.
- Payout:A follow-up to the Wishing Cards routine: Three coins ore vanished one at a time into the two cards used to produce them. As the cards are lifted all three coins instantly appear!
- Coins & Cylinder (Performance Only): Doug's version of Ramsay's famous trick.