Volume 1: Beginner
14 Easy to Learn Card Miracles
- The Betting Game - This fun effect fools them every time.
- A Simple Card Revelation - Here’s a little mystery with a big finish.
- Eyes Are The Window to the Soul - Look into their eyes and find their card.
- Pulse - Find a card while feeling their heartbeat.
- 21 Card Trick - A contemporary classic using three rows of seven.
- CRUNCH!! - Find a chosen card using your sense of bite.
- Up to Her Old Tricks - The gypsy queen helps you find the selected card.
- I’m Having a Spell - Spell out a random card to find a spectator’s card.
- Lie Detector - If they lie about their card, truth is, you’ll find it.
- What is He Talking About? - Name the wrong card, but show you were right.
- Cowboys and Indians - This story will become one of your favorites.
- Into the Future - You predict the cards that they randomly deal.
- Sisters - Two queens mysteriously find their sisters.
- Do As I Do - Two decks are exchanged until you both select the same card.
Volume 2: Intermediate
14 Second Level Mysteries
- 21 Card Trick Outdone - A new spin on a contemporary classic.
- The What? - A card instantly changes in a spectator’s hand.
- Further Than That - A multi-level mystery that is sure to impress.
- Lie Detector II - A great follow-up to the original mystery.
- Use Your Powers For Good - A mystery that tests a spectator’s psychic powers.
- Color Changing Deck - Find a blue card in a red deck, or is it a blue deck?
- Time Travel - Go back in time and find cards where they started.
- Invisible Cards - Name their card using an invisible deck. Incredible!
- One the Easy Way, One the Hard Way - Two techniques for finding two selected cards.
- Amazing Aces - The aces appear on the tops of four random piles.
- X Marks the Spot - A lost card reappears on an imaginary “X”.
- Card Thru Hand - Riffle a card through your hand and into their hand.
- Quicker than the Eye - Cards quickly switch places, right in their hands!
- Two Card Challenge - Two cards selected, two cards found, but you’ll still fool them.
Volume 3: Advanced
14 Valuable Mysteries
- The Ace Challenge - Four cuts all produce the ace of spaces, or do they?
- Twisting the Aces - The aces appear, even the stubborn ace of spades.
- Marked Deck - Your home-made deck looks normal, or does it?
- Amazing Ace Thru Four - Turn these cards over, then change their color.
- Back to Basics Poker - Five cards with no faces become a Royal Flush.
- Magnetic Finger - Find cards, thru a hanky, with your magnetic finger.
- Stabbed Coincidence - They stab their card right between matching cards.
- Riffle Stop Poker - Riffle, flip, and twist the cards into a Royal Flush.
- Acrobatic Aces - Aces jump piles, until one gets stuck in the middle.
- Card Warp - Two cards folded together go thru a time warp.
- Coney Island Caper - Hungry enough to eat a playing card hot dog?
- Homing Card - Find their card in your pocket, not once, but twice.
- Rub-away Cards - Rub cards into your pocket, right thru the fabric.
- Triumph - Will you lose their card in the deck, or will you Triumph?
Volume 4: Expert
10 Pro Level Mysteries!
- A Very Good Hand - Turn a hand of five blank aces into a Royal Flush!
- Oil and Water - Jacks and aces magically separate like oil and water.
- Chicago Opener - Their card turns blue in your red deck. Amazing!
- Jacks or Better - Their chosen card jumps right between the Jacks.
- The Sound of your Cards - Listen. Your cards tell you where their card is.
- Simple Arithmetic - Two wrong cards can make the right one. Awesome!
- The Ambitious Ace Thru Five - Five cards rise to the top with a powerful finish.
- One Last Card - Their card is always in the last place you look.
- You Ain’t Going to Believe This - You lose their card, but it finds its way back.
- Fancy Ace Cutting - Four crafty ways of finding your friends, the aces.
Volume 5: Expert Extreme
10 Superior Mysteries!
- The Collector - Four Aces capture three selected cards in the deck.
- The Man from New York - When you cut to the Aces, you unshuffle the deck.
- Here, There, and Everywhere - If your cards are their cards, then where are yours
- Gambler’s Thumbs - Catch a card cheater by watching their thumbs.
- Chameleon Card - A card changes color in their hand and in mid-air.
- The Most Ambitious Card Mystery - Many ways to make their signed card rise to the top.
- Gerry’s Jumping Coin Trick - Add some flare with magical jumping coins.
- Optical Illusion - Change Aces into Kings and back again. Incredible!
- Computer Deck - Turn your deck into a hi-tech cardboard computer.
- Real Magic - The amazing Aces outsmart the rest of the deck.
Volume 6: Forces! Shuffles! Flourishes!
- Marked Cards
- 10 to 20 Force
- The Glide Force
- Gerry’s Hindu Force
- The Shuffle Force
- The Toss Force
- Touch a Card II
- The Classic Force
- Balducci Force
- The Dribble Force
- The Spread Force
- Touch a Card Force
- Under the Handkerchief
- Hindu Shuffle
- The Riffle Shuffle
- Push Thru Shuffle
- The Zarrow Shuffle
- Faro Shuffle
- The Overhand Shuffle
- One Handed Shuffle
- The Ribbon Spread
- Closing a Fan
- Hot Shot
- The Pressure Fan
- Table Fan Close
- Card Spring
Volume 7: Cuts and Sleights!
- The Octopus Cut
- Gerry’s One-Handed Cut
- The Blind Swivel Cut
- The Kick Cut
- The Scissors Cut
- The Charlier Cut
- Erdnase False Cut
- The Double Undercut
- Double Undercut to the Table
- Gerry’s Undercut to the Table
- The Triple Lift
- The Glide II
- Transferring the Break
- Rub-a-dub Vanish
- Jordan Count
- The Flustration Move
- Elmsley Count
- The Card Fold
- The Biddle Move
- The Pass
- The Glide
- The Break
- The Siva Count
- The Revolve Change
- Catching a Glimpse
- Hammon Count
- Flourish and a Pass
- The Double Lift
- Braue Reverse
- Table Pal